Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Water Closet Thingy

I just bought a new Marshall amp and unconsciously it cost me a mere 800 bucks… my last Marshall amp where I bought in Japan fucked me up due to its 110V needed… long before Marshall I am used to go with not so well-known brand… I am forgot what is the brand but however it served me fine and excellent sounds though I am not a good guitarist neither… but I am sure hell that I can fabricate and construct excellent songs…hahahahah….

Most of my boredom time in w.c.(water closet) if not reading or smoking, will be used as a place for screaming grungely my own private concert… well that’s kind of sucks and shameful, rite… don’t tell me you are never… statistically 90.76% of population tends to do this kind of thingy as well…

Now I am thinking of consideration to put some of my never ever release songs in here maybe in near future… hahahahahaha…. blatantly… cheers…

No comments: